Critical care nurse practitioners have especially specialized in critical care nurse practitioner programs to take care of the critically ill patients who are to be highly vulnerable, unstable and complex and require intense and vigilant nursing care.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
• Are you keen to have in-depth knowledge in
Critical care nurse practitioner programs?
• If yes, contact npcourse.com to acquire A to Z
data about critical nurse practitioner
• Critical care nursing is an integral part of every hospital
to deal with specifically human responses to life-
• Critical care nurse practitioners have especially
specialized in critical care nurse practitioner
programs to take care of the critically ill patients who
are to be highly vulnerable, unstable and complex and
require intense and vigilant nursing care.
• Nurses with critical care training are trained to work in a
variety of settings: intensive care units, progressive care
units, neonatal ICUs, pediatric ICUs, cardiac care units,
telemetry units, cardiac catheter labs, recovery rooms,
emergency departments or more specialized units such
as the Cardiovascular ICU (CVICU).
• The importance of critical care nurse is increasing
rapidly for which they are also work in home health
care. Nursing schools, managed care organizations,
outpatient surgery centers and clinics.
• The service of Critical care nurses rely on the specialized
body of knowledge, high skills and a long time
• Critical care nurses plays a crucial job filling many roles
including bedside clinicians, nurse researchers, nurse
educators, nurse managers, clinical nurse specialists and
• The presence of Critical Care nurses create healing,
humane and caring environments that are very
sympathetic to patients and their families.
As a perfect patient advocate, critical care nurses:
• Help the patient obtain necessary care.
• Provide education and support to help the patient or
the patient's designated surrogate make decisions.
• Respect the values, beliefs and rights of the patient
• Monitor and safeguard the quality of care the patient
• Represent the patient in accordance with the patient's
• Act as a perfect liaison between the patient, the
patient's family and other healthcare professionals.