Top 70 Ways To Make Some Extra Money - Work From Home Job Opportunities
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Make Some Extra
Money - Work
From Home Job
Start a side business – 21 ways to make extra money
Starting a business on the side can be a great way to make extra
money and it may even eventually lead to becoming your full-time
career. You just never know!
1. Start a blog– Blogging is how I make a living and just a few
years ago I never thought it would be possible.You can start your
blog for as low as $2.95 per month plus you get a free domain if
you sign-up through my tutorial.
2. Maintain yards– For this, you can make money by mowing
lawns, killing/removing weeds, cleaning gutters, raking leaves, and
3. House sit– House-sitting is becoming more and more popular
these days. There are many websites out there for house-
sitting. You might not always get paid, but you may be able to score
a nice place to stay in a nice vacation spot. In many cases, you do
get paid though to watch the house, water the plants, and so on.
4. Walk dogs and/or pet sit for extra money– If you
love animals, then you may want to look into this. With this job, you
may be going over to your client’s home to check in a few times a
day, you may be staying at their house, or the animals may be
staying with you.
5. Train pets– If you are good with animals, then you may want
to look into training them for side money. You can help pet owners
teach their pets how to behave better, do tricks, and more.
6. Groom pets– This is yet another side business related to
animals, but it can be a good one. You could start a mobile pet
grooming business where you go directly to the pets.
7. Answer surveys– Survey companies I recommend
include Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, American Consumer
Opinion, Clear Voice Surveys, VIP Voice, Product Report
Card, Survey Club, ProOpinion, YouGov, Pinecone
Research, Opinion Outpost, Survey Spot, SaySo4Profit,
PanelBucks, PaidSurveys, Prize Rebel, and Harris Poll Online.
They’re free to join and free to use! You get paid to answer surveys
and to test products. It’s best to sign up for as many as you can as
that way you can receive the most surveys and make the most
8. Become an Uber or Lyft driver– Spending your spare
time by driving others around can be a great money maker. Click
here to join Uber and start making money ASAP.
9. Scoop poop–Okay, this isn’t the most glamorous job, but
someone has to do it.
10. Shovel snow– If you get snow where you live, then you may
be able to knock on your neighbor’s doors and see if they would
like it shoveled. If you want to go a little further, you could
even invest in a plow and market your services.
11. Babysit and/or nanny children– When I was just 14, I
was making $10 an hour babysitting for a neighbor. I babysat 40
hours a week and it was a great way to make extra money! If you
have any special skills or provide extra work, such as cleaning up
around the house, teaching the child how to speak another
language, picking up the child after activities, and so on, you will
most likely be able to charge more than $10 an hour.
12. Help people fix things around their home– If you
are a handy person, you may be able to get paid to repair broken
items around a person’s home.
13. Clean homes– Cleaning is something that many people
dread. If you are good at cleaning, then you may be able to find
clients who want you to come to their home to clean.
14. Move furniture– Moving is another task that many people
dislike. Movers can earn a broad range when it comes to hourly
pay, but it’s usually somewhere around $50 an hour if you run your
just anyone can do this, as photography requires both skill and
talent. However, if you know what you are doing then you may be
able to turn your passion into a side business. You might be able to
make money as a wedding photographer, portrait photographer,
event photographer, and more.
16. Teach a skill– Is there something that you consider yourself
an expert at that someone else may want to pay you to teach? This
could include personal training, music-related, outdoor survival
skills, water sports, and more.
17. Tutor on a subject– Similar to teaching a skill, you may be
able to make money by tutoring someone. You may help someone
with their homework, help them learn a language, prepare for an
important exam, and more.
18. Wash windows– Many businesses out there outsource
their window washing. The work may not super pay well, but it can
be done quickly with the right tools. Plus, if you have many clients
located near each other than it may be well worth it.
19. Clean cars–I’m Facebook friends with a person who has a
side business detailing cars. If you love cars, this may be a great
side business for you.
20. Create balloon animals– Back when I was on a cruise
last summer, I met a couple who traveled and lived on cruises. The
wife was the ship’s full-time balloon animal person and only
worked a few hours a day then got to enjoy all of the fun on the
ship during her spare time.
21. Paint homes– If you are a good painter, you may be able to
find people who are willing to pay you to paint the inside of their
home. Painters where I used to live made around $25 an hour.
***How To Make $250/Day Just Speaking English:*
Did you know that regular people are getting paid from $50 to $250
for a few minutes of their time just recording their voice in a
here to learn the secrets.
to learn the secrets.
Find a part-time job to make extra money=
There are many, many part-time jobs out there that may be able to
work along with your schedule at your full-time job. You can find a
job on sites such as Snagajob, Craigslist (yes, I’ve found a legitimate
job through there before), Monster, and so on.
are many companies that hire hundreds of thousands of jobs over
the winter months such as Target, UPS, FedEx, and more.
23. Find a part-time summer job– If you have a job that
gives you the summers off, then you may want to look into finding a
part-time summer job to fill the days. Some part-time jobs are
24. Bartend– If you have bartending experience, then you may
be able to find a bartending job at a bar, a restaurant, a catering
company, and more. Since usually the hours for this are later at
night and on the weekends, you will probably be able to find a
bartending job that works somewhat well with your schedule.
25. Work at a restaurant– You could be a host, wait tables,
clean tables, and so on.
26. Substitute teach– I know quite a few people who
substitute teach both part-time and full-time and love it. Sometimes
the schedule can be tricky as you may be called at the last moment,
but other times you may secure a longer time frame position.
27. Work at a hotel, motel, hostel, resort, etc..– There
are many jobs in the hospitality industry.
28. Work at a retail store– I worked in retail for over five
years, made lifelong friends, and I was able to make an okay
income to live off of. Plus, you can usually receive a good discount
when working in retail.
29. Guide tours– Is there something out there you love and
that you are very knowledgeable in? Maybe you should lead a tour!
30. Lifeguard– You could lifeguard at a community pool, a
private pool, a water park, and so on.
31. Ref sport events– Different sports and leagues pay
differently, but you can usually earn a great part-time income by
riffing a sport.
32. Deliver items– There are many things you could deliver for
businesses. You could deliver food, groceries, flowers, and more.
33. Lend a hand on a farm– Farm work is hard and
loyal/dedicated workers are usually hard to come by due to this. If
you are ready to put some sweat in, you may be able to find a job
on a farm.
34. Deliver newspapers– Delivering newspapers can be a
good way to make some side money. You may have to wake up
early, but maybe those are the hours you are looking for.
35. Complete chores for others–Being someone’s assistant
can be an interesting way to make money. Someone may pay you to
do their laundry, clean their home, pick up their food, answer
phone calls, and more.
36. Help a disabled person with day-to-day life– I
know a few people who do this and they all say that it’s a very
worthwhile job to have as you are making a meaningful impact on
someone’s life. With this job, you might help a person shop for
groceries, you might show them how to make meals, you might
help them with their homework, help them find a job, and so on.
* ***How to make $200 per day using clickbank copy paste profit
**How to make $200 per day using clickbank copy paste profit
method - - Learn 10 secret me
Learn 10 secret methods to promote any kinds of
thods to promote any kinds of
clickbank products with totally free traffic and earn hug
clickbank products with totally free traffic and earn huge e
commissions on clickbank.*
commissions on clickbank.*------
Make money online=
I am all about making money online. You can work from the comfort
of your home, usually on your own schedule, and you can be
location independent and travel all over the world if you want to.
37. Help others with their resume– A little over one year
ago, I interviewed a reader who ran a resume business.
She showed us how others can learn how to make side money by
helping others create great resumes so they can land their next job.
38. Edit articles– Blogs need editors! No matter how many
times a person reads an article, something usually slips through.
39. Manage social website accounts for others– Being
a social media manager can be a fun job. Not everyone can do it
but if you have social media skills then it might be something to
look into. It’s not as easy as just sharing random content as you do
need to create a strategy that works, but it can turn into a fun career
if you are successful.
40. Help others start websites– If you are a tech-savvy,
others may be willing to pay you to help them start their website.
41. Use Swagbuck1s for your online searches–
Swagbucks allows me to occasionally earn Amazon gift cards with
very little work. Swagbucks is just like using Google to do your
online searches, except you get rewarded points called SB for the
things you do through their website. Then, when you have enough
points called SB, you can redeem them for cash, gift cards, and
more. You’ll receive a free $5 bonus just for signing up through my
Another one you may be interested in related to this one is Nielsen
Digital Voice. Digital Voice is a part of Nielsen, which I’m sure you’ve
heard of. All you have to do is surf the web and you may be able to
start earning money.
42. Post on social media– If you have social media accounts,
you may be able to make money by posting advertisements on your
accounts. One company that is popular for this is Izea. You can learn
more about making money through Izea here.
43. Write for others– Freelance writing can be a fun way to
make money online if you enjoy writing. First, you will need to find
someone to hire you
someone to hire you. This means you will most likely need
experience in order to gain experience. Don’t worry, it is possible.
You can start by creating your own blog and writing on there first.
This way future employers can see firsthand if your writing style will
work for them or not.
44. Moderate forums– Some forums will pay you to
moderate their message boards. If there is a forum you often visit,
you might want to see if they are hiring.
45. Test websites– This is a relatively new way to make money
online at home that I have heard about. UserTesting.com is a
website that pays you to test websites. You get
website you review
website you review and test, and $15 per website that you mobile
test. You do not need to be a super technical person for this online
job as they want real people to review websites to see what people
get paid $10 for each
paid $10 for each
46. Virtual assist– A virtual assistant helps a business run
more smoothly. You can be contracted for one project (such as
collecting data for research) or it can be a continuing job such as
replying to e-mails and comments. Virtual assistant work can range
broadly. There are many, many tasks that people hire virtual
*****Discover Brand NEW money making secrets that generates
over $5,000/month at home In just (60) minutes a day using your
Sell your stuff to make money.
We all have extra things laying around that can be sold, or you can
even search for items that can be bought and resold for a profit.
47. Sell items on eBay– Whether you have old clothes you
want to sell, a car, electronics, and so on, eBay can be a great way
to sell many different types of items. eBay also has worldwide
reach, which can be great if the area where you live doesn’t have a
large enough market for the item you want to sell.
48. Sell items on Craigslist– Craigslist can be a great way to
sell your items and earn a higher value for it too. You will have to
meet up with the person though, so, always be safe.
49. Sell to secondhand stores– There are many
secondhand stores out there that will take your clothing and shoes.
Stores like Plato’s Closet, Hut No. 8, and Buffalo Exchange will pay
upfront for young adult clothing that is recent, and they take all of
the legwork out of selling items, which is nice. There are also
secondhand stores for designer items, women’s clothing, children’s
items, and more. Some pay upfront whereas others may not pay
you until after the item has sold.
50. Sell items through a garage sale– A garage sale can
be an easy way to make extra money because everyone comes
as high for your items as you can if you were to sell on site such as
eBay or Craigslist.
51. Sell your old books– Back when I was in college, I would
always sell any books immediately after the class was over. This
helped me to regain the amount that I originally paid for the book.
You can sell your books on websites such as Half.com.
52. Sell your gift cards– If you have any gift cards in your
wallet that you know you won’t use, you should think about selling
them. There are many, many websites out there that will pay you
53. Sell on Etsy– Etsy is a great place to sell homemade items,
vintage finds, and craft supplies. If you are a crafty person,
definitely check out this website.
54. Sell food– If you make a lot of your own food, you may
want to start making extra and selling it to others in your area such
as at farmers markets and flea markets. You may be able to sell
canned goods, vegetables, and more.
55. Sell/donate blood, plasma, eggs, etc.– Yup, all of
these can be sold for a price.
Want to get a lot of free tips on making money online
doing work from home??? Click Here….
Make extra money at your job.
If you’re not interested in finding a separate way to make extra
money, then you may want to look into seeing if there are ways to
make more money at the job you already have.
56. Ask for a raise– Asking for a raise may be the best way to
make extra money, as the work is the same and you most likely
won’t be adding additional hours to your work week.
57. Get a promotion– If just a raise is not possible, then you
may want to look into finding a promotion at your company that you
know comes with a pay bump.
58. Work overtime– Another way to make more money at the
job you already have is to see if your company will allow you to
work overtime. In many cases, overtime is welcomed and you can
earn a decent amount of money through this. Plus, what’s an extra
hour or two when you’re already there?
59. Earn bonuses – Depending on the industry you work in, you
may be able to earn bonuses. When Wes worked in sales, there
were tons of opportunities for bonuses. One time he won the
opportunity to spin a wheel 12 times because he did so well that
month. Each spin was worth between something like $100 and
$1,000. This was a great opportunity to make extra money, and
there are actually several sales jobs out there that provide
opportunities like this.
Rent items to make extra money=
There are many items you may be able to rent to others to make
60. Rent your garage space– If you have extra space in your
garage, you might be surprised to hear that there are people willing
to pay you for this space. Some just don’t have the room at their
own place but they still want a safe storage area for their
belongings, such as a classic car. I once heard about someone who
made an extra $200 a month by doing this.
61. Rent a parking spot– If you have your own parking spot
but don’t use it or don’t need it as bad, then you may want to rent it
able to pull in a nice bit of cash each month.
62. Rent an extra room in your home– If you have extra
space in your home, then you may want to rent it out. Read A
Complete Guide To Renting A Room For Extra Money.
63. Rent textbooks to others– Yes, you can rent your
textbooks to others as well and earn a fee, just like many of the
online rental companies.
64. Rent out your car– Did you know that you can rent out
your car on an hourly, daily, weekly, or on an even long basis in
certain areas? If you know you aren’t going to use your car and that
your insurance will still cover your vehicle, then this could be an
interesting idea with very little work needed.
65. Rent wedding decorations and furniture– Many
brides nowadays are renting furniture so that they can save money
and so that they don’t have to find a use for an item after the
wedding is over. This includes couches, ceremony arbors, tables,
chairs, centerpiece decorations, mason jars, and so on.
66. Rent a photo booth– Photo booths can be a relatively
affordable way to start a business and they are also quite lucrative.
weddings, festivals, parties, and more.
Miscellaneous ways to make extra money=
This is the area that includes all other ways to make money that
didn’t really fit into any of the above categories.
67. Bake desserts– Are you great in the kitchen? If so, then
you may want to bake goods for others. Others may buy your
desserts for their wedding, a baby shower, a birthday party, an
anniversary celebration, and more.
68. Place advertisements on your car, home, or even
on your body– Yes, there are companies out there that will pay
you to place an advertisement on your car, home, or even your
body (such as in the form of a tattoo on your forehead). If there’s
space on your car or on your fence that you don’t mind placing an
ad on, then look into this!
69. Be an extra in a movie or TV show–If there’s a movie
or TV show that is being filmed near you, you could always make
extra money by being an extra in it. You won’t have to do much and
it could be a lot of fun, especially if you are able to meet someone
70. Invest – There are no guarantees when it comes to investing,
but you should always start sooner rather than later. If you are
looking for a good investing platform, I recommend Motif. Motif
Investingallows individuals to invest affordably. This approachable
investing platform makes it easy to buy a portfolio of up to 30
stocks, bonds or ETFs for just $9.95 total commission. Plus, you will
receive up to $150 for FREE when you use Motif Investing
when you sign up under my link.
71. Receive bonuses and rewards for using a credit
card– There are many credit cards out there that will give you
cashback just for using them. If you are good with credit cards
(please skip this if you are not), this is something to look into as you
can make money without having to do much. Read How To Use
Credit Cards To Earn Cheap/Free Vacations.
72. Take part in medical research studies– Wes took
part in two or three medical studies and earned a few thousand
dollars by doing them. They required minimal work, but he did
have to stay overnight a few nights and get his blood drawn a lot.
The money can be well worth it though if you don’t mind that.
73. Create graphics– Creating fun and engaging graphics
takes talent and it’s a service that many are often looking for.
74. Use Ebates when shopping online – If you ever shop
online, you should always use a cash back website like Ebates so
that you can earn free cash back for shopping online. It doesn’t cost
anything to use Ebates. Instead, you just click on a link through their
website that leads you to the store you are interested in shopping
at. They earn money from you shopping through their link and they
give you a part of what they receive back as a thank you for using
them. You can still use coupons and discounts when shopping as
well, so it’s just an extra way to make money back on your
purchases for very little work. You can sign up for Ebates here.
75. Enter contests and giveaways–There’s no guarantee
that you will win anything when entering contests, but it is possible.
You may win cash, gift cards, vacations, electronics, and more. They
key here is to enter as many as you can.
76. Recycle– There are many, many items out there you can
recycle for cash depending on where you live. This may include
plastic, metal, corks, and more.
77. Mystery shop– Yes, you can actually get paid to shop at
stores and eat at restaurants. You can read more about mystery
shopping and the mystery shopping company I recommend in my
78. Try InboxDollars .. InboxDollars is an online rewards
website I recommend if you want to find ways to earn extra money.
You can earn cash by taking surveys, playing games, shopping
online, searching the web, redeeming grocery coupons, and more.
Also, by signing up through my link, you will receive $5.00 for free
just for signing up!
NEED MORE TIPS???