123 HP ENVY Quick Printer Setup installation and Support
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
123 HP Envy Printer Setup & install
Toll free- 1-888-304-8988
· Set up your printer: Follow the illustrations on the setup flyer.
· Install software: Go to 123.hp.com/envy.
· If your computer is not connected to the Internet, insert the software CD in your computer.
·Then follow the on-screen instructions.
· Mac: Double-click the CD icon on your desktop.
· If No CD/DVD drive? Install the software from: 123.hp.com/envy
· If you are unable to print: Make sure the cable connections are secure.
· Make sure the printer is powered on.
· Check the wireless status light to make sure your printer is connected to a network.
· Solid blue light indicates that wireless connection has been established and you can print.
· Slow blinking light indicates that wireless is on, but the printer is not connected to a network.
· If wireless is turned off, the wireless light is off.
· Windows 8: tap the upper-right corner of the screen àthe Charms barà Settings icon Control Panelà View devices and printers.
· Windows 7: From the Windows Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
· choose Set as Default Printer from the menu.
· Insert the printer software CD in the CD/DVD drive, then follow the on-screen instructions.
· Do not connect the USB cable until you are told to do so.
restart the computer
· In System Preferences, click Print & Scan (Print & Fax in OS X v10.6).
· Click Open Print Queue.
· Click a print job to select it.
· Use the following buttons to manage the print job
- Delete: Cancel the selected print job & Resume: Continue a paused print job.
· If you made any changes, try to print again. Restart
For Printer Support:
Visit Us :