Weber State University Department of Radiologic Sciences Computer Orientation. Computer Overview:. You will need to use a computer to get through your program. All examinations are given on computer.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Weber State UniversityDepartment ofRadiologic SciencesComputer Orientation
801.626.6000 ext. 7777.
1. The student can take his/her laptop to Lampros Hall and go to the Help Desk on the second floor. There are technicians there that can help them register their laptop into the University system.
1. Go to the WSU home page (www.weber.edu)
2. Current Students
3. Login using your Wildcat ID and password
4. Click on the tab titled Student Services Fall 2005-Spring 2006
5. Under the Miscellaneous box, there is a link titled Wireless, University Village & other public access accounts. Click this.
* To find the Ethernet or MAC address, the user can go to Start, Run, type CMD, and Enter. At the DOS prompt, enter ipconfig/all. Locate the Wireless card (most laptops have a wire and a wireless entry on this screen), the Physical Address is there. It's a twelve characters, with no zeroes or L's (only 0-9, A-F).
1st year Outreach RADT 1022 – Exam 1
*** make sure to check you mail.weber.edu account often, as your instructors will be utilizing this e-mail address ONLY to get in contact with you
Weber State University
If you search for all tests, this will you give you ALL exams that are listed on Chitester …
DO NOT DO THIS … it will take forever!!!
Click on exam you wish to take and “continue”
If you experience difficulty while taken an exam, DO NOT PANIC!
Simply close your browser.
Reopen the browser, go to Chi Tester, sign-in again, go to the list of tests, and select the exam you were taking when you got bumped off.
Chi Tester should give you a message like: Would you like to resume this test?
Be sure to contact your instructor if you experience problems.