Certified and Projected K-12 Enrollment* Audubon County. *Includes only public schools. SETAOffice of Social Iowa and Economic Trend AnalysisState University. Family Type Audubon County. *No spouse presentSource: US Bureau of the Census. SETAOffice of Social and Economic Trend AnalysisIowa State University.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Births and Deaths Audubon County
3. Family Type Audubon County
4. Fertility Rates*, Audubon County
5. Housing Units, Audubon County
6. Median Age, Audubon County
7. Percent Minority K-12 Students Audubon County
8. Net Migration by Decade Audubon County
9. Per Capita Earnings Audubon County
10. Percent of Persons 17 or Younger in Poverty Audubon County
11. Percent of Persons 18 to 64 Years of Age in Poverty, Audubon County
12. Percent of Persons 65 or Older in Poverty Audubon County
13. Percent of Population in Poverty Audubon County
14. Projected Population Audubon County
15. Residence Audubon County