Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. CADRE RESTRUCTURING DONE IN EIGHT ORGANISED SERVICES OF THE INDIAN RAILWAYS - V.NATARAJAN ADEN(Works Spl)BVP
2. How cadre is to be restructured for officers As per DOPT?s instructions an important requirement of a well constituted cadre is that while it caters to the functional needs and fulfills the functional objectives of the Service it should also be capable of providing a satisfying career to its members not only in terms of work environment but also in the matter of fulfilling their legitimate career aspiration.
3. Cadre restructuring in IRSSE (S&T)
4. Cadre restructuring in IRSEE (Electrical)
5. Cadre restructuring in IRSME (Mechanical)
6. Cadre restructuring in IRSE (Engineering)
7. Cadre restructuring in IRAS (Accounts)
8. Cadre restructuring in IRTS (Traffic)
9. Cadre restructuring in IRSS (Stores)
10. Cadre restructuring in IRPS (Personal)