Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they give up. – Thomas Edison
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
How are you today? Are you ready to read Quotes of the day – March 19,
2016? Let’s go! Get up, brush your teeth, quotes wash your face, take
exercises, and read these quotes of the day! Let your new day start in fun!
1. Change is like falling in love, as much as you may want to you really
can’t just force change. – Michael Andrews
2. I believe people find it hard to receive; therefore, they are more
interested in giving than getting. – Cathy Grant
3. Everything that irritates us about others famous quotations can lead
us to an understanding of ourselves. – Carl Jung
4. 6. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in
overalls and looks like work. – Thomas Edison
5. 7. Take a deep breath, count to ten, and tackle each task one step at
a time. – Linda Shalaway
6. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they
were to success when they give up quotes of the day. – Thomas
7. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
– Henry David Thoreau