Service animal letters are used for emotional support animals and are a term given to those animals that go from pet to \'service animal\' through the assistance they give anyone that uses them for emotional comfort. Service animal letters are used for emotional support animals and are a term given to those animals that go from pet to \'service animal\' through the assistance they give anyone that uses them for emotional comfort. Visit us @ https://www.pdscenter.com/service-animal-travel.html\n
SERVICE ANIMAL TRAVEL WITH SERVICE ANIMAL LETTER
ESA Travel & Housing Letters FromLicensed Therapist (No Expiration)
ESA means 'Emotional Support Animal', and almost anyone can have an ESA, which works similarly to support dogs.
In order for an emotional support animal to be legally
recognized, a letter from a qualified and licensed physician
or psychotherapist is required.
Without these letters your service documents and registrations are meaningless
in the eyes of the law, landlords, and airlines.
This purchase entitles you to two ESA letters with your name, address, and full
documentation of your ESA by a licensed psychotherapist.
1. Since an ESA is a service animal and not a 'pet, you can rent in 'no pet' housing facilities.
2. No pet deposit can be charged for a service animal.
3. Free service animal travel for ESA's, saving $150 or so per flight.
4. No limitations on the size of an emotional support animal, for example some rental
properties limit the size of dogs.
5. Service animal travel within the cabin of an airplane, instead of storage below in
a travel crate.
6. Free access to cruise ships, taxis,trains, etc.
Contact PDSC to order your ESA letter for only $98, instead of the $300 most providers charge.
Visit us @ https://www.pdscenter.com/service-animal-travel.html
Business Address: Psychological Disability Service Center
2131 Sawyer Drive #4, Niagara Falls, NY 14304CALL US @ (800) 925-2182