You own a loft in downtown Los Angeles. But you don\'t know how to decorate it? Read here how you can make your loft a loft.\n
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Simple tricks to make your loft look like a loft
So you own a loft in downtown Los Angeles? But you don't know how to decorate it? Are you one of
those who bought a loft in downtown Los Angeles because you love staying in a typical boho
house....but have no idea on how to make it look like a loft?
Here is how you can make your loft a loft;
• You should first decide where you have to place your kitchen. The majority of people possessing lofts
at downtown LA position their kitchen in front of the huge window. Hence, take the hint from there.
• Secondly, you have to decide the type of furniture you want. From modern to contemporary to
southwestern there are options and options that are available in the market. But according to us try
going for southwestern furniture. As that will make your loft a loft!
• Thirdly, leave the wall in its original state as that will give a rustic look.
• It is sometimes impossible to have enough storage…especially if you are living in a loft. So make sure
that you separate an area entirely for storage.
• Area rugs make the house look even more beautiful. It simply doesn’t matter what kind of house you
live in but if you have flokati rugs of say red, yellow, green we bet you will end up making a beautiful
• You can also use room dividers to make your loft look more organized and spacious.
With these simple tricks and DIY tricks, we bet that your downtown LA loft will look more like a mansion
from Beverly Hills.