http://www.litreview.net/ Stop searching for topics on your literature review, because we've gathered the best ones for you, check out our website!
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Literature Review on Leadership Topics
If you’ve decided to write a literature review in leadership, check out these topics.
1. Do men have a problem accepting a female leader?
2. Does gender play a role in leadership qualities?
3. What qualities make a better leader?
4. Is a member of any marginalized group liable to be accepted as a leader? By their own group
members, by others?
5. Distance management: how to effectively manage a team from afar
6. Is an impulsive leader or a disciplined one better?
7. Emotional or distant: which leadership style is more effective?
8. The ethics of leadership
9. Effectively managing a multicultural team
10. The effects of leadership style on moral and behavior of the followers
11. Does student leadership affect later career success?
12. Can social media help shape a good leader?
13. Cultural differences in the role of a leader
14. Is charisma necessary to be an effective leader?
15. Can leadership qualities be developed from nothing or must they be born into a person?
16. The most important quality for a leader
17. Can leadership qualities be developed late or must they be encouraged early?
18. Self-management in leadership
19. How to communicate effectively as a leader
20. The role of negotiation and diplomacy in leadership
21. Leading research into action
22. Knowledge management and the role of the leader
23. How you one be a supportive supervisor?
24. Building the right team
25. Decision making and involving the team in the process
26. Holding managers accountable
27. How to encourage leadership talent in underrepresented groups
28. Leaders as catalysts for change
29. The effects of technology on the role of the leader
30. Management cultures in various countries