Kurbondzhon Kabutov Center for Research and Utilization of Renewable Energy Sources (ЦИИВИЭ) Part of the Physics-Technical Institute of S.U. Umarova Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan. International Seminar :
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Center for Research and Utilization of Renewable Energy Sources (ЦИИВИЭ)
Part of the Physics-Technical Institute of S.U. Umarova Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan
«Renewable Energy in Central Asia: Enhancing Food Security and Improving Social and Economic Conditions in Remote Locations»
10-12 November 2008 , Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Subject: Problems in Supplying Energy and Ways of Developing Renewable Energy in Tajikistan
mill.t.f.e. (tonnes of fuel equivalent)
1. Potential for small hydropower
2. Solar Energy
2. Solar Energy
Devices for using renewable energy sources
Solar water heater for 350 liters (federal radioactive waste storage site, Faizabad)
Tank holds 120 liters
Solar kitchen for 6 liters.
(2 soldier’s pots are shown in the inside drawer)
Temperature = 130 degrees Celsius
Siyakukh(height of 2500 м)
At the bottom is the generator.Electrical Energy for 500 W which works to produce biogas.
Weighs 25 kg
Goals and Objectives of the PROGRAM:
- to organize a design bureau for developing, producing, and distributing components and renewable energy sources devices;
- to create a construction and assembly organization;
- to create a Scientific and manufacturing department.
Preparation of engineers and highly-skilled specialists in the field of renewable energy.
(with support and participation of the Aga Khana Fund (University of Central Asia),
NGO “Radi Zemli” (Timur Idrisov), “Molodezhnyi EkoTsentr” (Yuriy Skochilov), Fund to support inistiatives, “Dastgiri” (Muazama Burkhanova), and others.
Technical University of Tajikistan- Academy of M. Osimi
1. Students in the Energy Department are taking courses on renewable energy.
2. Through a European Union project, laboratories for researching renewable energy sources are available and an educational program has been developed that aims to train Master degree holders and engineers.
Tajikistan, Dushnabe. 299/1 Ayni Street
Fax (992372) 2257916