Elephant Size. Region 10 ESC Elementary Mathematics. Waking Up the Brain. Use unifix cubes. Put them in stacks of ten. Each stack needs to be 1 color. 1. How long is your mathematics book? Use unifix cubes to find out. 2. Use unifix cubes to measure the height of your chair.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Region 10 ESC
1. How long is your mathematics book? Use unifix cubes to find out.
2. Use unifix cubes to measure the height of your chair.
3. Use stacks of 2 different colors to measure your desk. How many of each color did you use?
4. Use stacks of 2 different colors. Put 3 stacks together. Separate it into 2 equal stacks. How many are in 1 stack now?
5. Use 2 stacks of 1 color, 2 stacks of another color, and some loose cubes of a third color. Put all of the cubes together. Count the stack. How many do you have?