SMART BUILDING. Yousef Awwad Te-Yuan Huang Newlin Rajkumar. SMART BUILDING. S- Selective M- Monitoring A- Around R- Routine T- Tasks. Outline. Motivation. Introduction. Scenario. Requirements. Architecture System design. Schema.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- Offices: office’s name, professor’s name, professor’s schedule, publications and others.
- A note book computer with RFID reader.
- An internet browser.
- The user must be able to browse the system web site and view the required information.
- A server to store the web pages (http server)
- RFID tags.
- A wireless network.
- A library or API to support the RFID.
- Other non-functional requirements such as user friendly interface and security.
- Using Visual studio.net inherited with RFID library to:
* Retrieve ID value from the reader
* Allow write new ID value to the RFID tag
* Design the web pages and the interface.
- Using PHP/SQL to:
Sean Hoyt, Doug St. John, Denise Wilson and Linda Bushnell
-A popular tree tour at the University of Washington campus
-Using RFID and PDA to view information about trees.
Aparna Rajan Ramchandran
Smile costs Less than electricity