New Haven hotels- Reservation Procedures. Did you know that you can now specify which charges you wish to cover for your guests at local New Haven hotels? Book on Orbitz for Business and check the box “Request direct bill for this room” under #4 “Provide Billing Information”.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
New Haven hotels- Reservation Procedures
Did you know that you can now specify which charges you wish to cover for your guests at local New Haven hotels?
Book on Orbitz for Business and check the box “Request direct bill for this room” under #4 “Provide Billing Information”.
The charges you select will then be billed to the credit card provided when the guest checks out.
Log into www.OrbitzforBusiness.net using your Yale.edu email
(If you have never used Orbitz for Business before click “Forgot/Don’t have password”)
2) Change the name to the traveler you are making the reservation for, and search for your requested dates as shown in illustration, by either: hotel chain, street address or city
3) Choose room type from negotiated rates by clicking the associated “Select” button
4) Proceed booking as required, being sure to give contact phone and email address for the guest
5) From the “Review and Purchase” page, check the direct bill box, and choose which expenses (room, room and parking, room and breakfast, etc) Yale will pay for. These items will be charged to the credit card that you place in Orbitz for Business.
6) Complete the reservation. The confirmation page that will be sent to you (as the arranger) and the guest will reflect the choices you made. Please remember, “Direct bill” refers to the credit card you have placed in the record, the hotel will not be sending an invoice). You must use your Yale Purchasing card in order to be tax exempt