A brief Biography About al-Imam, al-Muhaddith, al-Hafidh, al-’Usuliy Shaykh ^Abdullah al-Harariyy Known as al- H abashiy. Who is He?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
A brief Biography Aboutal-Imam, al-Muhaddith,al-Hafidh, al-’UsuliyShaykh ^Abdullahal-HarariyyKnown as al-Habashiy
1. An explanation of Alfiyyat-ul-^Iraqiyy in the Science of al-Hadith.
2. A poem in at-Tawhid (Islamic Belief) of about sixty lines.
3. As-Sirat-ul-Mustaqim in at-Tawhid, published.
4. Ad-Dalil-ul-Qawim ^alas-Sirat-il-Mustaqim in at-Tawhid, published.
5. Mukhtasaru ^Abdillah-il-Harariyy, al-Kafilu bi ^Ilm-id-Din-id-Daruriyy, published.
6. Bughyat-ut-Talib lima^rifat-il-^Ilm-id-Diniyy-il-Wajib, published.
7. At-Ta^aqqub-ul-Hathith ^ala man ta^ana fima sahha min-al-Hadith, published.
In this book, ash Shaykh ^Abdullah refuted the claims of al-'Albaniyy against some Ahadith. The Muhaddith of the Morrocan area, ash-Shaykh ^Abdullah al-Ghammariyy, said about the book “it is a good and well written refutation”.
8. Nusrat-ut-Ta^aqqub-il-Hathith ^ala man ta^ana fima sahha min-al-Hadith, published.
9. Al-Mawlid-ush-Sharif, published.
12. Sharhu Alfiyyat-iz-Zubad in the Shafi^iyy Fiqh.
13. Sharhu Matni Abi Shuja^ in the Shafi^iyy Fiqh.
15. Sharhu Matn-il-^Ashmawiyyah in the Malikiyy Fiqh.
16. Sharhu Mutammimat-il-'Ajurummiyyah in an-Nahw.
17. Sharh-ul-Bayquniyyah in the Science of al-Hadith.
18. Sarih-ul-Bayan fir-raddi ^ala man Khalaf-al-Qur'an, published.
We ask Allah to Have Mercy upon this great Scholar and Defender of Islam.
And to gather us with him in Paradise, with the Prophet (peace be upon him), His family and His companions.
And to enable us to learn, teach, and serve al-Islam .
For more infoVisit AICP:www.aicp.org