Mental Health Services Act Prevention & Early Intervention Local Planning CPCA Mental Health Task Force December 7 th , 2007. Carmela Castellano-Garcia, President & CEO California Primary Care Association. Presentation Overview. Development of PEI Principles CPCA Advocacy
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Carmela Castellano-Garcia, President & CEO
California Primary Care Association
PEI funding is to be used to:
Highlights from Guidelines
Plan Review Process
3) Final county plans are submitted to the State DMH.
4) Plans are reviewed by a review team to include “experts” who will either recommend the plan for approval or send it back to the county for more work.
5) If recommended for approval, the plan will be added to the consent agenda at the next Commission meeting.
6) Commissioners will then have the opportunity to pull the plan off consent for further discussion if they have concerns with the plan.
7) The Commission may approve the plan based on the recommendation of the review team OR send the plan back to the county for more work.
How can we best work together to ensure CCHC inclusion in local plans?