Advancing Gender Equality in Muslim Mindanao : Training and Promoting Gender-Sensitive Religious Leaders to Effect Change. Philippines. Atty. Laisa Masuhud Alamia Program Manager, Nisa Ul Haqq Fi Bangsamoro , Inc. Outline of presentation. Context
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Advancing Gender Equality in Muslim Mindanao: Training and Promoting Gender-Sensitive Religious Leaders to Effect Change
Atty. LaisaMasuhudAlamia Program Manager, NisaUlHaqqFiBangsamoro, Inc.
1. Realization of Allah-Man Relationship as the First Duty of a Muslim
2. Man and Woman as Partners
3. Education in Islam
4. Building a Righteous Family
5. Mahr in the Teachings of Islam
6. Marriage Counselling (to be used as KhutbaNikah)
7. Early and Arranged Marriage in the Light of Islam
8. Family Planning in Islam
9. Maternal and New Born Health Care
10. The Hikma of Hijab
11. Women’s Economic Rights
12. Violence Against Women
13. The Meaning of Polygamy
14. Divorce in the Perspective of Islam
15. Islamic Inheritance
Thank you very much!