1. Festivals we enjoy. By Miss Friendy Luk. What festivals do we have in Hong Kong?. Chinese New Year. National Day. The SAR Establishment Day. Dragon Boat Festival. Chung Yeung Festival. New Year. Valentine’s Day. Father’s Day. Mid-Autumn Festival. Halloween. Easter. Mother’s Day.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Festivals we enjoy
By Miss Friendy Luk
Chinese New Year
The SAR Establishment Day
Dragon Boat Festival
Chung Yeung Festival
Ching Ming Festival
*Costume: special clothing typical of a certain period, country or profession, especially used in plays or dramas.
2. It is the time when Jesus Christ died and came back to life.
4. It is the day when we remember our dead relatives.
5. It is the day when people enjoy looking at the full moon in autumn.
6. It is the time when we celebrate the beginning of the lunar new year. Children like getting red packets very much at this festival.
Riding on a broomstick
a black cat