Remote Control Via GSM Network Presented BY:- Suleiman Altawarah Remote Control Via GSM Network Overview: Aim of project. Digital Wireless Telephony. Architecture of GSM. Project Components. Implementation and Experimental. Achievements. Conclusion. Aim of project
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- The equipment was limited to operate only within the boundaries of each country.
- The market was also limited.
To overcome these limitations, the Global System for Mobile communications (GSM) became in 1982.
Two frequency bands, of 25 Mhz for the GSM system:
Other Switching Nodes
Basic GSM Nodes
GW Of another network
The Mobile Equipment is said to be a Mobile Station if the Subscriber Identity Module ( SIM Card ) is added to it.
The SIM Card contains:
A processor and a memory. that stores:
- The international mobile subscriber Identity IMSI.
- The Authentication and ciphering keys.
* Home Location Register (HLR)
* Visitor Location Register (VLR)
* Equipment Identity Register(EIR)
* Authentication Center (AUC)
Modems classified with these characteristics:
Voice Modem:capable of supporting voice functions provided by Telephone
. Used to connect printers to computer.
. Used in computer to controlled devices.
PECL: is an ultra-high speed digital logic technology and is based on a differential amplifier.
- Small signal swings switching.
Project block diagram.
Step #1 Programming.
Interactive Voice Response System(IVRS).
- IVRS: allows users to activate software through telephone keys.
Step #2. (PECL) Design.
Through out the course work of the project I have done the following: