492 pages, and Change C will add pages. Think of it as an encyclopedia or a phone book. Use the PDF search function and
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
3. The bottom line, what is this all about?Collection of Aeronautical data
4. This is where the rubber meets the road.Data Provides, pay attention!Defines process for submitting data to AGIS
5. Deliverables DefinedData, Reports, Plans, Status…
6. Table 2-1Scope of Work (Contract Document)The Work Plan
7. Tie the knot between the runway and ground based navigation facilities (NAVAIDS).The two must be connected.
8. Read… Aeronautical Survey….Vertically or non vertically guided approachAeronautical Survey is here!Defines the surfaces and areas to be surveyedLook UP!
9. Engineering (Construction) SurveysElements to be surveyed for construction projectsPavement, utilities including SUE, boundaries
10. Review of GIS Specifications and Standards
11. Moving your data into AGIS using the DMTAutoDesk Civil 3D, AutoDesk, MicroStation, or ESRI to AGIS
12. Data Capture RulesNames Listed AlphabeticallyUse the PDF Search Function
13. Attribute Enumerations (What???), Code Who????Coordinate Systems, design groups, temporal, colors, land use
14. Appendicesor Appendix Attack?Now Look DOWN!
15. Know what NAVAIDS are on your airport and the survey accuracy requirements (pages 107-367)
16. Runway End… Feature Class Name: RunwayEnd
17. Easy to Locate RunwayEnd?
18. Runway Threshold Lights are likely not at the same place as RunwayEnd
19. Caution; The paint (markings) on the runway may be in the wrong place
20. NAVAID Equipment (Glideslope)
21. Glideslope antenna and equipment shelter
22. Localizer (LOC)
23. Localizer Runway 27; Antenna on Runway 9 end