Home exercise program is designed for the beginner, using simple exercises that can be done around the home, with either no equipment required or minimal equipment that is found around most homes.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Weight Loss Exercise
5 Fast Weight Loss Exercises
1. Aim for a specific target - walk more: Walking is an everyday activity you don't really pay much attention to - until now. An average person walks 2,000 to 3,000 steps a day. If you merely want to maintain your weight, walk an additional 2,000 steps. If you're planning to lose weight, add 2,000 more to that. Keep adding to those steps and work to 10,000 steps daily. Guess estimates won't work, so buy a pedometer and start counting.
2. Stand up when you could be sitting down: You burn more calories standing up than sitting down. Small difference that may be, they still add up. Several studies reveal that standing for two hours more in a day can burn as much as 300 calories. So whether you're at the office, at the mall, or waiting in line, opt to keep standing instead of sitting down. Your fast Weight Loss Exercise won't be fast enough if you're sitting down when you can be standing up.
3. Inject interval training into your cardio workout : Cardio is great for blasting calories. Step it up for a real fast weight loss exercise. Whether you're walking, jogging, or cycling, alternate a 4-minute vigorous pace with a 2-minute moderate pace. Ten sets of this interval training melt 66% more fat. It also increases your metabolic rate so your body keeps on burning fat even at rest. For best results, do this at least three times a week.
4. Circuit training will blast those fats fast: Strength training Weight Loss Exercise ups your metabolism when done consistently. But for a fast weight loss exercise, combine this with fat-blasting cardio, or what is known as circuit training. Circuit training burns as much as a third more calories than doing just either cardio or strength training exercises. 25-minute routines thrice a week will trim you down real quick.
5. Don't call it exercise: When you were younger, you've done several activities without realizing you were already doing cardio - riding your bike, swimming the hours away, and going for team sports. You were just having fun! Now it's time to revisit that side of you again. Enjoy a game of basketball (burns 400 calories in one hour), go dancing (300 calories), jump on a trampoline (230 calories), in-line skate (700 calories) or grab that jumping rope and jump 600 calories away. Your exercise doesn't have to feel like a workout.
Exercises are only intimidating at the beginning. Once you've started it and find your momentum (which won't take long), you're on the track to a fast weight loss exercise regimen and will likely remain there for long. Take it easy and just ramp it up bit by bit and pretty soon, you'll be seeing results.
Follow us on
Click to know more on