Guess the Covered Word. High Frequency Words Grade 2 by Jeannette Mulholland Reading Specialist Jefferson County. dr. ink. b. 1. I am thirsty. May I have a ______ of water? 2. A fly is a kind of _________. 3. The postman delivers the __________.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
High Frequency Words Grade 2
by Jeannette Mulholland
Reading Specialist Jefferson County
1. I am thirsty. May I have a ______ of water?
2. A fly is a kind of _________.
3. The postman delivers the __________.
4. I can tell the time by looking at the _______.
5. The are many tall buildings in the _______.
6. I ________ know the answer to that question.
7. Blue is my ____________ color.
8. Please walk in a straight _______ in the hall.
9. My ________ is Jane Jones.
10. The children are playing ball __________.
11. I hope this is the ___________ answer.
12. Would you like some ________ cake?
13. Put on the brake to _______ the car.
14. A turtle is __________ but a rabbit is fast.
15. “Please wait!” _________ Aunt Jill.
16. ________ you for the gift.
17. I ate _______much candy.
18. I went ____ the store this morning.
19. Would you like a hot dog ____ a hamburger.
20. How ________ cookies did you eat?
21. Jan and Bill live here. This is ______ house.
22. Mary and Bob are here. ______ in the kitchen.
23. I would like _________ slices of pie.
24. There was a big _________ parked in the street.
25. Jane ran so fast that she ________ the race.
26. Please _______ your name on the paper.