PASCOR Group. Industry Adviser : Craig Smit Product Engineer Faculty Adviser : Chien Wern, Ph.D. Team Members : Jeremie Bilisari Steve Greene Joe Hartley Robby Hoff Matt Smith. Overview. Background Mission Statement Project Objectives P roject D esign S pecifications
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Industry Adviser: Craig Smit
Faculty Adviser: Chien Wern, Ph.D.
Team Members: Jeremie Bilisari
( +/- 1/16” )
-Safety: Emergency Switch & Safety Guards
- Performance: Adjustability, Tolerance & Parts/sec.
- Use of Replaceable Parts
-Cost of Production < $5,000
-Curvature of Strips
- Length Tolerance: 2” pieces within 1/32” (Goal was 1/16”)
- Radius Curvature: 1/4” radius achieved
- Length Curvature: Achieved
- Multiple Lengths: Programs for all required lengths
- Weight ~ 45 lbf (Goal was < 50 lbf)
- Cost ~ $2500 (Budget Was $5000)
- Parts Per Time: 2” piece @ 1.8 sec. 6.5” piece @ 5 sec.