Covering the Uninsured Aetna’s Plan For Transforming Health Care: Overview. Robert Mead Senior Vice President, Strategic Marketing and Communications Aetna, Inc. January 8, 2008. Who Are the Uninsured?. 23.7M. 28.4M. 14.5-17.5M. 38.6M. 8.4M. 10.2M. 4.7M. 9.2M. 14.5M 17.5M. to.
Related searches for Covering the Uninsured Aetna
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Senior Vice President, Strategic Marketing and Communications
January 8, 2008
Eligible for Medicaid/SCHIP But Not Enrolled
Not a Citizen of the U.S.
Income > $75k
Covering the Uninsured
Source: US Census 2006
1.Leverage strengths of current system.
2. Transform health insurance into a civic responsibility.
3. Create regulatory and legislative environment conducive to affordable health insurance options.
4. Use tax system to expand access and increase affordability.
5. Promote greater portability of health insurance.
6. Strengthen public programs and the safety net.
7. Promote preventive care and wellness.
8. Improve health care quality and patient safety.
9. Harness power of health information technology and research.
10. Make the health care system more transparent andconsumer friendly.